Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Were The Symptoms Of The Black Death Y

Payperuse.eu dead? What happened to the Italian PTC?

PayPerUse PayPerUse PayPerUse .... but never do I combine my combine?


I write this post to update subscribers, and, to some unofficial PTC PayPerUse actually deducted from the current state of the art of that site to gain online PayPerUse. (My personal considerations)


brief summary on PayPerUse:


PayPerUse, "portal" (if you can define it) for the gain on-line on the field of PTC-PTR sites active for the past two years, is a site, a "service" of advertising that paid their members to receive advertising emails and click on the link sponsor, on a daily basis.


I have always spoken highly of this site, and I hope, indeed I hope, always good to talk about it, because in my view has always been a Paid To Click serious and accurate payments. As demonstrated in previous posts on this blog, I received within 2 years 14 payments! (Small figures, 5 €, 10 €, 15 €, but a pizza every now and then I was paying me).


Unfortunately, in June 2009 in this part there were no more news from the webmaster of Payperuse.eu, or signs of life on the site. Everything stopped, everything died, all, apparently, left to itself.


Why? What happened to this great online resource for the gain? Where is your manager? Delinquent payments that end I have done?
Honestly I did not answer, I know what you, and maybe even less .... What is certain is that the site seems to stop time.


What to do? Well, I do not know ... I can not tell you to click or not to continue, I can not say with certainty that the site will start again, that it is finally dead ... having never received any official communication from the web-master of the PTC. I can only hope that it is not over, that the service has not been abandoned to itself, and that in the short shares all the same.


said that, unlike all the other posts in which I spoke of PayPerUse, this time not advise you to subscribe to the site, do not put the link to direct registration of PayPerUse, since I no longer have the certainty that this site is still active.


Greetings to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment