Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Barefoot At Playground

Stefano Daniele Fabiani





Tonight Sergeant presents an artist with a great sense of the past: Daniel Fabian. We are waiting from 20.00

Sergeant Pepper's, 9 Via Vetere, Milano.


am a student of art academy of Brera. I live between Milan and Vallecamonica.
My latest works are based on the theme of memory, where the subject is seen as an 'identity. Parto
from photographs that I find in the newspapers, the web, but what fascinates me the most are those of the old family album in black and white. I try to bring these photos into paintings.
My characters are seen as the memory where the memory fades, leaving only a trace of the past. The work exhibited
want to create associations between these characters painted interior, where the images created in our minds put together a family tree or the alleged family relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment