Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Health Impacts Of Hot Cheetos

Julia Merlini





SAVE THE DATE! TUESDAY
'October 26, 2010, from 20:00 am

Giulia

I'm nineteen years old and I have always held in camera.

My idea.
I have not my personal style and not I want it for now.
Photographer everything and in all the ways to test and when I'm older ... who knows.
Well, today I am decidedly and deliberately off-topic, in the sense that my images
not have a common thread.
For the same reason I only do "pure photos, no Photoshop, no trick, but only what it is.

my equipment.
a Canon EOS 450 and just one goal 18-55, waiting to see if "merit more."

My experiences.
graduating from high school Artistico di Brera in Milan, where I now assistant courses
graphic design. I attend the first year of photography at IED, European Institute of Design.
I did, just for fun (...) to show photos of Victor and Victoria, always for fun (...) I have photographed numerous evenings, for example, 'Till Death Do Us Part y!
PS: The three dots mean "without compensation" (...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment